- Age / Gender:
- n/a, Male
- Location not disclosed
- All Stats >
- Community Stats
Level 5 Blank Slate
Ranked as Civilian
Contact Info / Websites
i write reviews on other peoples submissions just like other people do.. but i just noticed a while (after another of my review being deleted by some idiot)..
when writing a review, you must :
1.) no matter how BAD or how it $uCK$ like HELL, how SMELLY and AWFUL that person's submission is, never NEVER EVER place a 0 score in it.
- if it has a 0 score, and you place some good comments like (this is cool and your being nice and such) it does not work, it will be deleted.
- if it has a 0 score, and you place comments like F* Bull*hit F*kin A*HOle and etc, it will be deleted.
- if it has a 0 score, and you place NONSENSE and REALLY DOES NOT MAKE SENSE AT ALL comment, it may have a chance to survive.
2.) want to submit a review fast and easy? just place a score of 10 and say "it's great" or "it's cool" or something more like "it's really unique and very creative".. with this, that review will be clicked as "useful"
- even though its a piece of trash..
3.) always remember that you must never pick a fight with the person who submitted the flash, why?
- if you say to him/her like "JUST DIE YOU M*THER F*KING B*TCH!" your post will be deleted and you will be banned..
- BUT!, if the author tells you to "FUCK OFF YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKING N****R YELLOW PIECE OF SHIT!" (and etc).. he/she is allowed to do that, yes believe me on this, he/she can do that and you cannot do anything about it. try reading the FUCKS, oops, i mean the FAQS..
4.) (the most IMPORTANT and the most VALUABLE information when writing a review)
always remember, that there are some(well most of them really) are REALLY REALLY STUPID!.. whether they be a normal person or a head of something or a moderator or something..
Recent Game Medals
Total Medals Earned: 704 (From 110 different games.)